Notice of Retailer’s Obligations
- The user of the Mason Brothers Website will obey and understand the obligations stated in this document in the absence of any written agreement. Mason Brothers is providing this website and all of its contents including but not limited to data, reports, market alerts, recall information and other information as a service to its users. Mason Brothers is not liable in any way for its contents and Mason Brothers does not guarantee accuracy of any portion of the website. It is the users responsibility to use other means to verify accurate information has been obtained from Mason Brothers Website or given to the Mason Brothers site such as orders for product or Advertising Information.
- It is the responsibility of the authorized user to inform Mason Brothers of any unauthorized use such as User ID and Password breach (or password sharing) , and inform us of personnel changes of authorized people. An authorized person will be appointed by our sales representative and only authorized people can use the site.
- Information collected from this site will be used for in house business purposes. Mason Brothers does not rent, share, or sell this information except when legally forced to provide it.
- Mason Brothers will not be held responsible for any unauthorized disclosure of information and data governed by the Data Protection Rules.
- You will not take any action that puts Mason Brothers in breach of its own obligations it may have under the Data Protections rules.
- The User is responsible for complying with all applicable rules, regulations, terms of service, guidelines, standards or other similar directives issued by State and Federal government concerning confidential information referred to as the Data Protection Rules.
- If you do not agree with the terms and obligations set forth above, you may not use this site. If you have any questions, contact your Sales Representative or call Mason Brothers directly at 1-218-631-2220